Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Next Step...

Well I have now found out which ship I am to join and where I will be for the next 3 months. I will be flying out to Los Angeles, USA on Friday 28th September 2007. Once there I will be joining the Golden Princess and will be doing 7 day cruises down to the Mexican Riviera.

This means that I will be back for christmas which will be good. It is also a good feeling to be getting away and actually doing what I have trained for over the past 3 years! It will be my first cruise ship which means that it is going to be very different from my last company (Royal Fleet Auxiliary). I am looking forward to this as I think I am going to find it really interesting.

I will keep posting when I get the chance to.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Laura and Adam met while working on Princess Cruises. We travelled Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and the North East coast of USA and Canada. Our first child, Eleanor, was born in Canada in 2008 and then we had Frederick in England in 2010.